"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Family field trip to Rainbow's End Day Farm

It has been awhile since I have posted so now I am playing catch up!
I wanted to post some pictures of a fun field trip that I took the girls on with a group of homeschooler's. We went to a day farm called "Rainbow's End" and, as you can see by the pics, both of them had a blast! Lol check out the goat sticking its tongue out at Sugarbear...

We did a scavenger hunt, had a wagon ride, a fire roasted weiner and marshmallow lunch, and lots of animals and discovery.

On the way there all D could talk about was holding baby chicks, and we were very pleasantly surprised to find that and much more. Plus a new friend of mine was there so it was really nice to visit and have her and her kids to share the day with.

Once again, here's the photo diary:



















































1 comment:

  1. Do they book birthday parties? I went there a long time ago with a homeschool group but I've lost the contact info.

    ReplyDelete