"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Saturday, May 23, 2009

JOY!

What an amazing weekend! Our garage sale was a HUGE success!! I am exhausted!

In all, we managed to raise a BIG chunk of money to donate in Ethiopia. An amount large enough that I will be contacting our agency for some guidance on where it should go.

I am so overwhelmed by people's kindness and encouragement. There are no words. I am just so grateful to all of you who helped us out and supported our sale and who gave so generously. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts.

I am so pleased that I have such amazing people in my life and live in such a wonderful community.

No comments:

Post a Comment