"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Monday, December 29, 2008

Mom's Birthday

Today our shipment was delivered to Imagine in Ethiopia, so I guess today would be the official day waiting begins. Oops I was just so happy it arrived safely, I didn't think about the fact that it still had to get to the office! I will adjust my ticker :)
But what a special day for a milestone afterall. It's my mom's birthday!
Happy Birthday Mom!

...December 29, 2008 07:42 Addis Ababa - Ethiopia With delivery courier

December 29, 2008 10:01 Addis Ababa - Ethiopia Shipment delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment