"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Friday, November 7, 2008

All I want for Christmas

We are still waiting to be "officially" waiting, but at least we're making progress. Scott and I received our final copy of our Home Assessment Report yesterday and that means that it is physically at the Government office that handles and approves international adoption. We are looking at about a 6-8 week wait in Alberta for official approval. Hopefully we will be hearing something before Christmas, that would be a nice present!

Got the lights up yesterday too, started some minor decorating inside the house, and got out the Christmas movies for the girls. I love Christmas!! Okay, so maybe it's a bit early for decorating, music etc., but I don't care, it's fun - my favourite time of year.

Maybe by next Christmas we will have another pair of little feet running around...

No comments:

Post a Comment