"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Monday, October 13, 2008

Well, I think I am getting the hang of this website. It was surprisingly easy to create. I have been meaning to do it for awhile now. Kind of a public journal, which is weird, but it seems like such a great way to keep family and friends informed on the process, as well as our day to day happenings, especially since so many loved ones are very far away...!
Now back to it...I've seen some blogs out there with music, so I've gotta figure out how to add that feature.
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment