"I was born with a bronze skin and I like it. Some of my friends were born white or black or yellow. They were not consulted. But that's all right. There are yellow roses, white roses, and red roses and the fragrance of one is about as nice as another." ~Chief Walking Buffalo

Friday, October 22, 2010

...more mountains...

there has been an outbreak of cholera in Haiti. here is another mountain to surpass. rather than dwell on how bad this could be, i will choose to be thankful for the following:

for an orphanage that is organized and prepared to respond to this new threat.
for the wonderful caregivers who are loving up my boys for me.
for pictures and video that are capturing precious memories for my babies.
for family and friends who are taking the time to advocate on behalf of our family.
for a government that i choose to believe will do the right thing and act swiftly to remove my children from danger; it is in their power to try.
for my little ones that are within my grasp; that i can hold and protect with my own hands. family.
for faith.
for hope.
for love.

No comments:

Post a Comment